Friday, November 13, 2009

Still learning about Website Design

As time goes on, I'm still learning about website design. There can my many issues that needs to be thought of when you are thinking about designing a website. They can range from what to put on your site to what you want to get out of your site. Also, how much money you can afford to spend while setting up your site.

I know I'm relatively new to website design yet I know what is needed to create a good website. The site doesn't need to have all the "cool stuff" in order to accomplish what it needs to do. As long as the website design is meeting your goals, all the extra things aren't needed.

Just remember to keep things simple and to the point. This will help you as you set up your website design.

No comments:

Post a Comment